The VeeGo 500 & 750 include a high tech LCD computer that allows you to choose between 3 different power modes: Eco, Normal, and Power.
The Eco mode allows you to reduce power to increase range or ride casually. The Power mode allows you to unleash the full potential of your bike in pedal assist mode.
To adjust the power mode do the following:
- Hold the 'Set' button to enter the programming screen
- Press the '+' or '-' button to adjust the mode
- The check mark indicates which mode you are changing to
- Hold the 'Set' button until you return to the main screen
- Confirm the power mode by checking where the check button is