While it is not fun to have problems with your beloved electric bicycle, the following tips will help make the process much easier:
What happened before the problem began?
- Bike was not used or charged for many months
- Bike was folded and thrown in the back of a vehicle
- Bike was left out in the rain or ridden through a river
- Bike fell down a cliff
Do NOT listen to advice online
- While many people have good intentions, their advice may lead you down an expensive rabbit hole. It is best to follow advice from us if you want the problem resolved without causing further damage, even if your neighbor studied electronics 50 years ago :)
Do NOT perform unauthorized tasks
- As an extremely impatient person myself, I understand why you will want to try to figure out the cause of the problem, however, 9 out of 10 times this will result in further damage. Electronics can be damaged in a fraction of a second if wires are crossed or the wrong connectors are plugged into each other.
If you are having an issue with your bicycle please submit a ticket here: Request Help